[Steppes] Thank you

Martha A. Compton macpob1 at airmail.net
Wed Nov 21 20:39:15 PST 2001

Jann Mays wrote:

> Ha!!!!  The "Steppes Renegade Scribes" strike again!!

There were three (of the ten) Renegade Scribes here last night.  See if you can
join us sometime.

> Thanks Muireann for making these folks welcome at the guild!!  Sorry I missed
> it!

It was a pleasure.  We have some new suckers , um ... err ... ahem ... that is
to say , converts (yeah, that's it) at painting scrolls.

> (pssst, Muireann, have fun in you-know-where)

Merci!

> Gabrielle

Muireann

--
Outside of a dog, a book is probably man's best friend, and inside of a dog,
it's too dark to read. ~ Groucho Marx.