[Steppes] Dance

Scot and Michelle Henry henrycs at ix.netcom.com
Thu Oct 4 20:49:19 PDT 2001

Greetings all,
I have been showing up to teach the Steppes dance class lately, but it seems
everyone else is pretty busy right now.  So, since I have the opportunity to
attend another Thursday event on the third Thursday, I wanted to let
everyone know that unless I hear interest expressed for this month's third
Thursday, I will not be showing up at Walnut Hill Rec. Center that evening.
I will however, be there next month for the first Thursday and would love to
see some other faces there as well.
If you suddenly discover a burning desire to dance on the third Thursday,
please let me know as I would rather dance than anything else - as long as I
have partners. ;-)

In service,
Lady Capricia