[Steppes] OCT. SCRIBES CANCELED!!!

Martha A. Compton macpob1 at airmail.net
Sun Oct 14 15:30:27 PDT 2001

TUESDAY OCTBER 16, 2001 SCRIBES MEETING CANCELED!!!

With apologies, I must announce the cancellation of the monthly meeting
of Calligraphers and Illuminators for October, due to mundane
difficulties.  I regret if this causes anyone any inconvenience or undue
gouache withdrawal.

I look forward to seeing everyone at the November meeting.  There will
be quality chocolate offered as atonement for this months cancellation.

HL Muireann

--
Outside of a dog, a book is probably man's best friend, and inside of a
dog, it's too dark to read. ~ Groucho Marx.