[Steppes] Demo at State Fair - Oct. 14

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 1 07:03:08 PDT 2001

Yes, but after speaking with Margarite, we noted that the most important
part of the Celtic Heritage Fest will be on Saturday and the State Fair demo
will be on Sunday.  Also, unfortunately, the Heritage Day Coordinators for
the Fair are having a hard time getting anyone remotely associated to Celtic
ethnicity to attend because of the Celtic Heritage Fest.  The only day they
have for this Cultural and International display is the Sunday of that
weekend.

Gab.