[Steppes] Brock's Boffer Tourney at Steppes' Fallcourt:

Sue Rogers wjwakefield at juno.com
Fri Oct 12 20:52:35 PDT 2001

We will bring Jeremy's hockey helmet, jock strap, and knit gloves (which
Agilwulf said would work, and he is an authorized children's marshal).
Also maybe 1 sword and maybe a smallish kidney belt.  Assuming we can
find them in Jeremy's room - will look next weekend.

Please remind me several days before the event - sometimes I don't
remember everything I should.

Suzanna

On Thu, 11 Oct 2001 11:14:57 -0500 ironwyrm at juno.com writes:
>Greetings all,
>
>I have a request in behalf of our youngest warriors for the upcoming
>Steppes's Fallcourt Brock's Boffer Tourney.  We have a half dozen swords
>& shields ready however we still need a number of items listed below.
If