[Steppes] Directions to Populace

ylwrose2 at juno.com ylwrose2 at juno.com
Wed Oct 17 16:36:59 PDT 2001

To quote Mistress Serena

"As you may have surmised by the lack of response to postings on the
lists, we are not *on* any of the lists.  Please keep this in mind when
trying to contact us in the future."

Mistress Serena asked me to forward her regrets for any consternation
this has caused, but wishes to remind everyone they are still in the
phone book, the Domes Day Book, and on the Internet.

Humbly and In Service
Lady Francesca Laviana Sansovino

The heart has reasons which reason does not know.
                                                      -Unknown