[Steppes] Directions for war practice

Hrldsmn at aol.com Hrldsmn at aol.com
Thu Oct 18 15:52:32 PDT 2001

Okay everyone, to address this immediate situation-

Will: as you have clearance from your kingdom superior and the local Marshall
I have no problem with you proceeding as you have planned for archery at the
Steppes fighter practice this weekend. Thank you for exerting good caution
and following the correct chain of command. I am sure that you will manage
the practice safely. There is never anything lost by trying to follow the
rules as best we can.

Will and Mordock: In the future please take this kind of disagreement about
policy and procedure off this public list and contact the correct officers to
help you resolve the situation privately.

There is no need for discussion on this list to degenerate to the tone that
this it has over this topic. We have rules in this organization; rules about
who has right of approval of activities Marshall and otherwise at any event
that uses the name of an official SCA branch as its host. We also have rules
about how to settle disagreements about procedure. I will be happy to provide
an outline of the proper channels to follow if any of you are unfamiliar with
them.

This is a friendly e-list for the use of the populace members within the
Barony of the Steppes and there is no room here for insulting innuendo and
argumentative attitudes. Any of you may feel free to contact me off this list
if you would like to discuss this further. Thank you for your cooperation.

Baron Edwin FitzLloyd
Seneschal of the Steppes