[Steppes] Wigs

A Brauer mabrauer at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 22 19:39:45 PDT 2001

>>Hair or no hair you always look pretty

Blush, Thank you.

>>let us know what we can do to help.

Well lets see.  I need a new fence, the lawn needs mowed and oh yeah, I have
a guest and computer room that needs to be painted.  Give me awhile and I'll
think of some more.  Just kidding.

Actually Rick and Amber have been a big help. I can't do much so I get to be
pampered all of the time. :)

Mary Elisabeth