[Steppes] Wigs

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 22 22:24:17 PDT 2001

Mary Elizabeth,

I think that Magic Land has natural hair wigs.  I know they have a lot of
nice ones.  I believe its at Midway and Royal (or Forest).  You may have to
call to get the exact location.  All of those corners around there look
alike to me.  Also, there are a lot to be found online.  I was checking
through them a while back and I was surprised at the really nice quality you
can find for the price.

Gabrielle

" Le Bonheur est une trajectoire et non une destination.
ALORS : Travaille comme si tu n'avais pas besoin d'argent.
Aime comme si jamais personne ne t'avait fait souffrir.
ET Danse comme si personne ne te regardait !! "