[Steppes] Work NIght

Kellie Hardy khemail at swbell.net
Thu Sep 6 05:30:09 PDT 2001

Hello All,
 I just got online--didn't check it yesterday.  Wow!  What a day!  I was
releived to know that our Crown (and members of our barony) are
unharmed.  Has anybody found the Wicked Witch of the West under the
house yet?   Look for striped stockings..... (okay, I know it's
pathetically bad.  Hey, I just got up).

My point--I do have one--I am required to stay late at my job tonight to
prepare for our annual fall sale which begins tomorrow.  That puts the
quietus on Work Night at our house, since Fritz is out of town.  I would
like for any of you who were planning on joining us for Work Night to
simply change the location and focus of your efforts.  Please contact
Lady Mary Elizabeth to find out how you may help Duncan and Larissa.
Your bodies, tools, houses, washing machines, stoves or money might all
be put to good use.  Remember, they have an event in Houston to go to
this weekend.

Mary Elizabeth can be reached at mabrauer at hotmail.com.  She has posted
to this list several times of late, and will continue to have pertinent
info.

Please Steppes, do what you can for our Crown and neighbors.

For Steppes,

Catrin
Baroness