[Steppes] archery practice

Wicachu at aol.com Wicachu at aol.com
Sat Sep 15 20:15:44 PDT 2001

Here is an oddball question for you :
  My wee son wants to know if " Aunt Francesca",
" baby Jessica"  and his " friend Andrew " are going to be at archery practice in the morning. Warning to Jacques... he is dying to shoot tomorrow.  He even went to bed without resistance or protest on the promise that , yes, tomorrow he could go have big fun shooting things...
Also, I have a green light from the landlords Taya and Ori to set up a range out here waaaaaaaaay off in the boonies, ( east central Black Oak Keep area) so yours truly needs to become marshalified pronto, before my son chews my leg off.... anyone have any suggestions or advice as to how to proceed?

Bonassias
Still Shoeless and Clueless in Black Oak Keep