[Steppes] SteppesLetter Deadline Approaching

Maeva beiskaldi maeva at timecastle.net
Mon Sep 24 22:32:16 PDT 2001

Just a reminder - get your articles/reports/announcements/whatever to me
in the next couple of days.  I really, really, really want to get this
issue into the mail on Friday Sep 28, because my spouse is leaving
Sunday the 30th for three days in Las Vegas (business trip) and has
invited me to accompany him.  Dear oh dear, do I go to Las Vegas or stay
home so I can go to Business Meeting on Oct 2?  Three guesses which way
I decided, and the first two don't count.

In service,
--Maeva