[Steppes] Fw: [Elfsea] Live targets

ironwyrm at juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Tue Sep 18 19:41:11 PDT 2001

Yes, I agree!  That always seems to be a problem.

Lord Karrick did feel that the title of Archery Defender of Elfsea should
contain an element of combat archery.

I will be taking my own armor and do once again relay Lord Karrick's
request.  I invite any of our fighters not engaged on the list field and
willing to stand against the competitors combat arrows to join us on
Elfsea's Defender's archery range this weekend for a "dodge the combat
arrow dance" to assist Elfsea to determine her new Archery Defender of
Elfsea.

Thanks,

Ironwyrm