ST - Message for 12th Night Troll

Morgan Cain morgancain at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 5 20:02:30 PST 2001

Hi, y'all:

I need to get a message to the Troll from the Calontiri.  Could someone pass
this along, PLEASE?

"We *are* here!  However, we might not make it to site by 1:00pm.  PLEASE
HOLD SIX FEAST RESERVATIONS FOR US.  You can sell the other two of the eight
we had, but we are not sure when we will be moving in the morning, and if we
will make it to site by the deadline."

(Groveling and offers of chocolate follow.)

Thanks!

               ---= Morgan (whose BLACK STAR is missing the event page!)