ST - 12th Night Thank you

JUDE2000@aol.com JUDE2000 at aol.com
Sun Jan 7 19:50:00 PST 2001

I received my AOA yesterday at Steppes 12th Night.
It was very cool, & a little overwhelming,
to be called up after performing during feast.
(I hope everyone enjoyed the dancing.)
My scroll is absolutely beautiful. I wish to thank the three
talented artists who worked on it.
Lady Lete Bithespring is the name on the back. I am assuming
that she did the wonderful artwork. Most of the calligrafy was done
by a friend of mine, Lady Layla Tabrizie (spelling). I have been
told, by Duchess Larissa, that Don Duncan's is the hand that
added my name to the scroll.

I have also been told that I need to speak with whichever Herald
will be adding this award to the "Rolls" about the spelling of my name.
(Who would this be?)

It was a wonderfull event. Very exciting with the anticipation of
performing in front of the Crown, my friends Fritz & Catrin, as well
as the populace. I had a glorious time. (I didn't fall down while dancing.)
I still feel like I'm floating.

Thanks to all who were there.
"Lady" Gabriele Rene' de Bernard
WOO HOO!! ;-)