ST - A Celebration / C & I Guild

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 15 12:10:32 PST 2001

Muireanne,

I would love to come, but I have that upper respiratory mess that's been
going around, plus I threw my lower back out coughing.  I start teaching
that morning, and I'm sure I'll just want to come home and lay down
afterwards.  Please tell Genevieve that I'm sorry I cannot attend and give
her my "felicitations!"

Gabrielle