ST - C&I Update

Martha A. Compton macpob1 at airmail.net
Mon Jan 15 20:43:29 PST 2001

Hi, Giuliana here.  We have just returned home from the hospital tending
to Muireann's asthma attack.  She is doing much better, and is breathing
with much less difficulty.  We apologize profusely for cancelling C&I
and Genevieve's party, but it could not be helped.  Thank you for your
patience, and we look forward to having C&I next month.
--

There are two ways to live your life.  One is as though nothing is a
miracle.  The other is as though everything is a miracle.

                                             Albert Einstein