ST - A request from Borek

penningtonhall penningtonhall at email.msn.com
Thu Jan 18 15:58:52 PST 2001

Hey Dux,

I think the reason for not asking our wonderful Borek not to do anything
right now is because it is felt that he deserves a break.  He works so hard,
and is always willing to help.  From someone who has worked every event for
a year its nice to be able to attend an event and just sit and visit.

I think he enjoys it, Borek you may intercede here, if not then you need to
learn to tell us NO.

Mary Elizabeth