ST - please Help need computer expert

Betty Herrington ciard at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 21 05:16:23 PST 2001

Greetings to members of the Steppes,

Is anyone out there who is a bonefide computer expert and willing to come to
my home in Mesquite and look over my machine?  I can offer you an excellent
home cooked meal and barter, be it a modest fee or in exchange for my sewing
you a new piece of garb (you supply the fabric and trim). I am an expert
seamstress and an Apprentice.

I know little about computers and cannot seem to uninstall some programs I
have tried out. My machine seems full and very sluggish. I'm getting so
frustrated with it I want to throw it out the window!

thanks in advance
THLady Ciard O'Seachnasaigh
mka Betty Herrington
(972) 613-0010