ST - Gulf Wars

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 21 18:02:29 PST 2001

Your Excellency,

Our small group (3 to 5 warm bodies) noticed that the pre-reg date for the
Gulf War was January 31st.  I had remembered hearing January 21st as the
deadline for reservations as pertained to the land grants.  However, I could
not find anything to that effect on the forms or the online land
requirements.  Are we safe in saying that our monies must be in by the 31st
of January in order to help our Barony get as much land as possible?

Yours respectfully,

HL Gabrielle Honoree de Saint Pierre