ST - Gulf wars Land

Kellie Hardy khemail at swbell.net
Sun Jan 21 20:02:46 PST 2001

I think the 21st cutoff date was the discount fee deadline.  You must
still send your payment with your preregistration paperwork.  Please
indicate that you will camp with Steppes, as provided on the form.  (go
to the Ansteorra website and follow the Gulf Wars links to get the
online form--I will also have some at Populace and Business meetings).
Please do this ASAP, so we can get land for you.  Land is granted on
pre-registration numbers only.  If you decide later that you cannot go
you can get a refund.  But if you wait to decide, and then camp with
Steppes, we don't get any more land and we all end up cramped, and land
grants in the future will be impacted by this year's numbers (that is my
understanding). Arabella can correct me if I am mistaken.  Anyhow, get
your money in and help us have the best War ever!

Catrin