ST - Green Fabric and Perth street

ches ches at io.com
Wed Jan 24 09:58:22 PST 2001

Howdy! To get to the fabric district you will drive to Walnut Hill and
Harry Hines. Go south on Harry Hines, look for Perth street on your
right. I think the first fabric store you will see is on the corner but I
am not sure what the name is. I have links to a site with all the names
and addresses of the Perth street stores on our newcomers site,
http://www.steppes.org/newcomers.html

Hope that helps. :)

--
Sincerely,
Franchesca
ches at io.com

Hey guys!

H at lp please!  I have been put in charge of finding a nice emarald green
material for the brides maids gowns at my sister-in-laws wedding.  I know that there are some warehouses on Harry Hines but I don't know where if anyone can give me directions it would be greatly appreciated!

Sorry about the non-SCA post!  Thanks for all of you help in advance!  Please e-mail me directly at: Trinitydelacabana at yahoo.com.

TrinAlways look up...never down, for the Lord is never below us...to look
down is merely watching the fall of oneself.

--0-1102520059-980206974=:28871

<P><FONT color=darkblue>Hey guys!&nbsp; </FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=darkblue>Help please!&nbsp; I have been put in charge of finding a nice emarald green material for the brides maids gowns at my sister-in-laws wedding.&nbsp; I know that there are some warehouses on Harry Hines but I don't know where if anyone can give me directions it would be greatly appreciated!</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=darkblue>Sorry about the non-SCA post!&nbsp; Thanks for all of you help in advance!&nbsp; Please e-mail me directly at: <A href="mailto:Trinitydelacabana at yahoo.com">Trinitydelacabana at yahoo.com</A>.</FONT></P><BR><BR><ADDRESS><FONT color=darkblue face="Comic Sans MS">Trin</FONT></ADDRESS>
--0-1102520059-980206974=:28871--