ST - Green Fabric and Perth street

Trin trinitydelacabana at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 24 21:30:38 PST 2001

 Thanks Ches!

  ches <ches at io.com> wrote:
Howdy! To get to the fabric district you will drive to Walnut Hill and
Harry Hines. Go south on Harry Hines, look for Perth street on your
right. I think the first fabric store you will see is on the corner but I
am not sure what the name is. I have links to a site with all the names
and addresses of the Perth street stores on our newcomers site,
http://www.steppes.org/newcomers.html

Hope that helps. :)

--
Sincerely,