ST - In need of facial hair

Morgan Cain morgancain at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 25 09:11:05 PST 2001

I have discovered that next weekend I need to wear a mustache and goatee.  Since I am gender- and hormonally-challenged in the realm of facial hair, does anyone have a recommendation of a costume shop where I can buy the needed items?  I haven't done a trouser role since I moved here and don't know where to look.

Oh, please, I live in the northern area of the Metroplex, so something in South Dallas or Arlington will be hard for me to get to next week (going to an event this weekend, so no Saturday in which to shop).

             ---= Morgan (about to be Mengu for an event)