ST - Update

Martha A. Compton macpob1 at airmail.net
Thu Jan 25 19:13:49 PST 2001

I would like to thank everyone who sent me messages of concern and well
wishes.  I had an athsma attack on Monday a week ago and had some
difficulty breathing, but I am much better now.  I am taking it “low and
slow” and occasionally using an inhaler.  I will be in full trouble
making mode soon enough.

With Ms. Genevieve's kind permission, I would like to reschedule the
Celebration! for the February C&I meeting.  I hope to see you all there.

Thanks,
Muireann

--

There are two ways to live your life.  One is as though nothing is a
miracle.  The other is as though everything is a miracle.

                                             Albert Einstein