ST - Central Region Gulf War land list

ironwyrm@juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Sun Jan 28 20:25:15 PST 2001

M'lady,

Please add these members from the Household of Arkham camping with the
Steppes to your list:

Alienor & Guy Jin (Jeannie & Tom Collins)(day tripping);
Lothair Wildehaar, Roana, Sabina, & Aethelwuf (Ed & Brenda Mc Henry and
children)(two tents 12" x 12" & 10" x 10");
Ld. Wm. Ironwyrm (John W. Bishop IV)(tent 10" x 10");
and Kael the Lucky (David Thompson)(most likely camping with the Fray).

No pavilion, but will have a large common rain tarp 20" x 16" (to help
keep us out of those wonderful Gulf War showers!)

In service,

William