ST - list stuff

Chiara chiara at io.com
Tue Jan 30 08:43:03 PST 2001

We have been unidated by several emails from this address and our wonderful
server has successfully caught:

 (Sun Internet Mail Server sims.3.5.2000.01.05.12.18.p9)
 with SMTP id <0G7Y00L3AKLPU6 at mta4.rcsntx.swbell.net>

If you know who this is or if it is you please clean your system out with
the worm cleaner conderning the snow white virus. The best that I can trace,
this is a work email address so it is even more dangerous than if it were on
your home pc.

Another item of business is that sending attachments to this list is not a
good thing. Please let us know that you have an image that you want to send
us so that if we want to see it we will email you directly for it. Please
understand that we chose this rule for all our protection as the previous
email can show.

Sincerely,
Franchesca Havas
McKinney, Texas