ST - Tejas Celtic Feis Demo

Aldreda the Undecided ladyaldreda at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 9 13:04:48 PST 2001

Greetings to the list!

Lord Aelfhelm asked me to pass this to the list(s) for
him.

On March 10th & 11th, Lindenwood will be hosting a
demo at the Tejas Celtic Feis.  Last year, this was
called the Lewisville Celtic Feis, but this year
they've moved it to Canyon Lake Ranch, which is on the
south leg of 2181, midway between I35E and the right
hand turn to go north on 2181 at the tip of the lake.
The festival runs both days, from 9am to 5pm.

We're looking for fighters (heavy & light), archers
(they asked us if we could put on an archery demo),
and marshalls for all of the above.  We're also
looking for A&S stuff, examples of our research books,
and the other normal 'demo' things.  It would be
especially nice to have friendly people to talk to the
festival patrons, answer questions, that sort of
thing.

We can get in free, and park for free, but we have to
be on the list first.  We're supposed to give them the
list by the middle of this month (February).  Please,
if you want to work the demo, email Aelfhelm at
lordaelfhelm at yahoo.com.

Thanks!

Lady Aldreda the Undecided
(formerly known as Lady Elsbeth Ashebald)

PS: The Tejas Celtic Feis doesn't have a web page yet,
but Aelfhelm made one that pretty much has this same
info on it. :-)
http://www.geocities.com/lordaelfhelm/demo.html
He told me he'll update it with better directions as
soon as he can.