ST - The most dreaded Siege Weapon crew

Kellie Hardy khemail at swbell.net
Sat Feb 10 12:15:22 PST 2001

Dear Ld. Phellipe,
The Red Headed Steppes Child has a long reach and a true aim, indeed.  I am a
very lucky Lady to have such a weapon at my disposal, and am indebted to the two
fine ladies, Ly. Brenna and Alinore, who helped me use the RHSC to such good
advantage!  She killed ten warriors, three in the woods scenarios (and that was
with the training wheels still on her)!  We were blessed by a good machine, good
teamwork and defense from our archers, and the tendency of some of our
adversaries to run unwittingly into the path of a Big Arrow (tee hee!)
I had a Fabulous Day at Border Wars, my first in armor!
Beware Trimaris!  Three blood-crazed women with a Really Big Bow are coming at
you!

For Steppes,

Catrin