ST - Steppes Letter

Chiara chiara at io.com
Sat Feb 17 05:59:50 PST 2001

How about a letter for the steppes letter about this event? Or a flyer? The
deadline has passed but I am willing to accept anything for this right now.

Please, anyone, if you have something this important that SHOULD be in the
newsletter do not ignore the chronicler. Send in your submissions. This is a
very short month and I will be accepting submissions until the 20th this
month but will go to print by Friday so that I can mail on saturday.

Sincerely,
Franchesca Havas
McKinney, Texas