No subject

Annette Brauer mabrauer at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 18 15:32:43 PST 2001

Greetings,

I was sent on a quest to price talkabouts for the use at Warlord.

There has been some discussion about purchasing talkabouts.

We are currently renting them for $270 for 8.  This is an expense that we
incur every year.

At Bestbuy I found Motorala Talkabouts 2 for $69.97 and the headsets are
$19.95 each, this was the sale price at Circuit City. To purchase 8 complete
sets it will be $439.49.  We spend $540 every two years to rent these.

If we purchase talkabouts they can be used for all of the Steppes events.
And of course be marked to identify them just in case one is misplaced.

I would like to open the discussion among the populace to see if you feel
this is something we should do.

It is my feeling that this is worth the investment, as it will save alot of
money over the years.

In Service

Ldy Mary Elizabeth