ST - Fw: Steppes - SCA

Rick Hill Jr. draconis73521 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 20 06:46:17 PST 2001

War? Mmmmm.. war...
As I posted previously,  as long as the meeting is not  too close to
5pm today, and I get some directions on how to get there (*mutters
about the lack of navigational skills that he has*) I will be there
in armor..
I also have a new helm that can be passed around, as I haven't
finished padding or strapping it up yet for my use :P
Hey Mike, you got a spare sword to bring..?
As I only have me axe at the moment, I thought we could allow some
volunteers to whack at me (hitting my shield hopefully :) )
with a sword to see what its like.. and my axe (rubber head) just
doesn't make the nice *SMACK* that a sword would :)

Franchesca,
Can you think of anything else we might bring?

Good day to you all,
Frayman Crystoll Mackintosh