ST - Re:

Elspeth de Forbeys ladyforbeys at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 21 06:08:51 PST 2001

2115 El Dorado Way
Carrollton, Texas

Trinity Mills is pretty much impassable so coming up
Josey from 635 or coming across Beltline to Josey
are your best bets...

Jackson intersects with Josey just at City Hall. Turn
east on Jackson from Josey. At the Post Office Jackson
makes a sharp turn to the left and becomes Scott Mill.
El Dorado is off Scott Mill to the right. You cannot
go left. If you get to Trinity Mills you have gone too
far north.

--- lizdenpeters at juno.com wrote:
> Lady Elspeth,
>
> Please post your address so we may attend Populace.
>
> Thanks.
>
> In service to the dream,
>
> Fionnuala (Nuala) and Vincenzo Cellini
>
> On Tue, 20 Feb 2001 09:40:03 -0800 (PST) Elspeth de
> Forbeys
> <ladyforbeys at yahoo.com> writes:
> > Populace will be at Jon's and my house on Feb 22.

=====
yours in service,
Lady Elspeth de Forbeys
motto: