ST - Fighter practice March 4

Kellie Hardy khemail at swbell.net
Mon Feb 26 17:47:49 PST 2001

No, Catron, there will not be combat archery at the demo.  There will be
an archery backstop erected, and combat ( read: blunt ) arrows will be
fired at the "Bob" and "Willy" targets--into the backstop--by the
archers--just for demo purposes (i.e. spectators will not be invited to
take a shot).  Loose missiles will not be fired at the demo for any
reason.
If you would like to participate in this demo, please contact Margarite
McBridin at bmhanson at home.com  for details on how to get there, when to
show up, etc.  We would be thrilled to have your shining, happy face
with us this weekend.

Catrin
Steppes