ST - NTIF...coming soon!

Bryan & Michelle Hanson bmhanson at airmail.net
Wed Feb 28 09:54:51 PST 2001

replied privately.

-----Original Message-----
From:	Black Angus [SMTP:philofbok at worldnet.att.net]
Sent:	Wednesday, February 28, 2001 5:27 AM
To:	steppes at ansteorra.org
Subject:	RE: ST - NTIF...coming soon!

	It was my intention to attend the Irish festival, but get in for free, WOW
what more could one ask for.
What kind of stuff does one need to bring and where in the park is the demo
going to be set?  My armor is ready as is my friendly smile and my
willingness to answer questions.  Great opportunity to get out in the open.

Angus MacKinnon