ST - Practice- March 4 and March 11

Jack Spinks jspinks at ix.netcom.com
Sat Mar 3 20:28:38 PST 2001

Practice and hence the youth archery tournement will not likely occur at Eastfield tomorrow as I will not be back from NTIF at the time and the fact that it has rained most of the last week with resulting muddy field although it may dry somewhat tomorrow.

Next week I will be running the archery demo at the Tejas Celtic Feis(weather permitting).  Although I have not seen the site yet I am told we will have plenty of room for safety so..... Saturday March 10 we will likely have both a live steel William Tell shoot and a Wintershoot for those archers not headed for War.   If you are here next weekend and interested in helping with the demo or in coming out to shoot archery please contact Ælfhelm se Read <lordaelfhelm at yahoo.com for more details of the demo or myself about archery competition (I will be out of town  Tuesday/Wednesday so bear with me).  The more archers  we have there the better!  More details when I have them later in the week.

Steppes Achery Practice may be moved to Tejas Celtic Feis next week with a Royal Round submitted for Sunday if it is.  More on this tomorrow.