ST - Sir Duncan has won Crown!

Mordock von Rugen mordockvonrugen at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 5 12:55:04 PST 2001

Sounds okay to me - the more the merrier.  And I would hope that folks who
wanted to join us would bring booze with them - none of us is really rolling
in dough....

Though what an image - Fraymen in a blanket.  Arkham croissant.  Clann Ross
pasties.  All washed down with beer, home-made ale, and mead.  Hmmm....

Dux