ST - Looking for a Book & Warlord Autocrat

Morgan Cain morgancain at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 15 11:52:14 PST 2001

>>> I am looking for this book:
>>
>Mayer, L. A. Mamluk Costume; a Survey. A. Kundig:
>Geneve 1952.

Did you check at the library?  I think they can do inter-library loan if it is not in the collection.

mabrauer at hotmail.com

                     ---= Morgan (leaving in a few
                            hours for Gulf Wars!)
"I've spent nearly as much time trying to understand
 the strange appeal of summer camp as the appeal of
 a talking mouse who favors red shorts. Quite frankly,
 I'm still stumped about the mouse."
          --= Walt Disney Co. chairman Michael Eisner