ST - Steppes archery Practice 03/25

Jack Spinks jspinks at ix.netcom.com
Sun Mar 25 09:41:36 PST 2001

The rain has stopped and the ground is muddy.  I expect the archery range at Eastfield to be similar. While the Gulf Warriors may scoff at such conditions; dryer conditions are preferred to safely send pointed missiles toward the gold of a bullseye.

I expect official practice to be cancelled today due to muddy field but I will not make the final call until I arrive at the field and see how it has drained since yesterday.  If you have other things to do- I suggest that you do them.