ST - C&I was last week

Martha A. Compton macpob1 at airmail.net
Sun Mar 25 12:25:26 PST 2001

The Calligraphers and Illuminators Guild meeting is listed on the
calendar, both in the Steppes Letter and the web page, for this week.
It was last week, the 3rd tuesday of the month.  I have only just
learned of this error and I regret any inconvenience this may cause
anyone.

If anyone would like to speak to me on any related C&I topic or concern
you may email me privately or call me at 214-321-7367

Thank you,
Muireann
--
Outside of a dog, a book is probably man's best friend, and inside of a
dog, it's too dark to read. ~ Groucho Marx.