ST - Populace for April and May

Bryan & Michelle Hanson bmhanson at airmail.net
Thu Mar 29 06:37:21 PST 2001

I don't know about May meeting but the April meeting is at our house last I
heard.  The address is 1712 Random Rd. Carrollton.

Directions:

>From 35E  Take the Whitlock/Sandy Lake exit.  Go east (left if you're going
South, right if going North)  Turn right on Broadway (South).  Turn left on
Donald (East).  The house is on the corner of Donald and Random facing
Donald.  There is no parking right in front of the house.  You may park on
the opposite side of the street.

Margarite & Alasdair

PS Catrin, these should be the right directions this time!!! :)