ST - Newcomer's Revel

Morgan Cain morgancain at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 30 02:38:24 PST 2001

I was told by my "country boy daddy" that "Chittlins" was rendered pig skin. Not really organ meat.

You edited badly, Lady Gabrielle, attributing Her Excellency's comments to me.  I was making my own response to Her.

                                        ---= Morgan (child of cattle farmers,
                                                    we never had to eat pigs)

Those who love deeply never grow old; they may die of old
age, but they die young.--  Arthur Wing Pinero (1855-1934)

  I was told by my "country boy daddy" that "Chittlins" was rendered pig skin. Not really organ meat.

  Ly Gabriele