ST - Saturday Classes for Tor

Ron Hardy rhemail at swbell.net
Fri Mar 30 11:55:32 PST 2001

Info on the Tor intro to blacksmithing class:

I will be arriving about 7:30 to set up for the class.
I am hoping to get started about 8-8:30 am and go till people are bored or it
gets dark.
I will be bringing both a coal and propane forge.
The 1st half of the day will be lecture and demo and the 2nd half will be hands
on.

 To follow are the directions:
arriving on 67 you will need to take a left turn onto 67/377.
Turn right on Lillian. It is a lighted intersection and
        there will be a blue and white SCA sign.
about 3 blocks down turn left on Cage. there will be a sign.
The shop is at the corner of Cage and Fifth, the end of the first block.

But if I know there's some interest, I will bring every thing to the hill on
Sunday at 2:00 and teach a class there as well. It won't be as much hands on as
the Tor as there is less time left in the day but it is abit closer to Dallas.

This will be an intro to blacksmithing class to give you the basic concepts of
forging.

Fritz
rhemail at swbell.net