ST - Gulf Wars - Trailer confusion

Brent Ryder borekvv at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 30 12:41:39 PST 2001

Howdy all,

Sorry to suck up all the bandwidth, but I didn't have an email list of just
those who were using the trailor Fritz and Catrin, et al. rented to go to
Gulf Wars.

When my stuff was returned there were a couple of interesting things I
noticed. One was that the collapsable table I sent was all metal, when I got
it back, it had a wood top. I prefer this style, but I am sure the original
owner did too. We can make the switch another time.

The other thing that was changed were the Dutch Ovens. I dropped off a Cast
Iron Dutch oven and got the aluminum one I misplaced last year back in
return. These dutch ovens have about an inch lip to hold coals on top. There
was another dutch oven that Fritz had with a dome top that he did not know
who owned. I am glad I got the Aluminum dutch oven back because I have not
seen any more like it to replace the one that I thought had gone missing.

If anyone finds they have the wrong dutch oven, I would appreciate switching
it with the correct one (assuming it is the one Fritz and Catrin have) and
getting my Cast Iron one back. I can replace it, but it is money I would
rather not spend at the moment.

There is no big rush on any of this, but when y'all get a chance to check, I
would appreciate it.

Borek