ST - Newcomer's Revel

Glen Wilkerson gdwilkerson at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 3 08:47:27 PDT 2001

A new Chinese Super Buffet just opened here in Arlington - on the buffet,
along with other examples of what Master Tadgh refers to as "Wog Food," are
in fact, pig feet.  I did not partake, preferring more usual fare...

I plan to be at Newcomer's Revel, and whatever I bring will be appetizing.

Alaric