ST - Fwd: Seeking permission to conflict

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 4 20:52:18 PDT 2001

Suzanna,

Actually, it was Yseult who married Aodh.  Ailith married a non-SCA'er.
Remember the year she was feeding a group at Warlord (they had paid a fee
for the entire weekend) and it started raining?  Her new husband  panicked
and they packed up and went home.  I think she made up for it later.

I haven't seen her in years.  However, Master Edwin FitzLloyd has had her on
his party invitation list for years -- I have even seen her there since she
stopped playing.  He might be the one to ask.

Gab.