ST - Business meeting tonight

Ron Hardy rhemail at swbell.net
Wed Apr 4 22:01:15 PDT 2001

Sorry that last one was supposed to go to Jann privately. If only they made an
email suck back button.

Oh well now that I've made the mistake let me apologize for not making it to
business meeting last night. I had to work late and couldn't get there in time.
Sorry.

Also, I understand there are rumors concerning a death in the family. They are
true. Catrin lost her grandmother on Sunday. I believe I can speak for Catrin
when I say that although we are saddened by her passing we are grateful that
after 7 years of struggling with Alzheimer's she is finally at rest. Please hold
Catrin’s grandmother in your hearts for a moment. She was a special women and we
were grateful to have had her in our lives.

Fritz