ST - Feedback on moving fighter practice?

Mordock von Rugen mordockvonrugen at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 5 14:07:33 PDT 2001

I am considering moving our fighter practice from Flagpole Hill to another
park in Carrollton, and am interested in feedback.

My reasons for considering this move:

1.  The new park is flat
2.  The new park has good, clean bathrooms that aren't 1/4 mile away
3.  The new park is in a residential area, which will provide for greater
opportunities for Hospitaler work
4.  The new park has a large pavilion for shade for non-fighters, or for
protection from the rain for fighters on rainy days - allowing practice rain
or shine
5.  The new park is closer to the bulk of those fighters currently attending
fighter practice - who mostly come from Lewisville, Carrollton, McKinney,
and Arlington.  Hosey comes from Rockwall, but goes to church in Carrollton
so is in the area for practice.

With those reasons in mind, please let me know what you think about such a
move.  If we make the move, it will be effective sometime in early May.

Thanks!

Dux