ST - Feedback on moving fighter practice?

ylwrose2@juno.com ylwrose2 at juno.com
Thu Apr 5 14:36:38 PDT 2001

Hi, Dux!  It's just l'il ole me.  I haven't yet been to see the site you
refer to, but I do have a comment.  Did you check with the Baron first?
As I recall, he nixed this idea around this same time last year.  As to
the reasons you list:  flat is good; clean bathrooms are good; I'm not
sure the "yuppies" in the area are going to be interested in what we do;
just let me know - I'll bring my pavilion and put it up; can't argue with
the fact it's closer to the fighters who attend now, but with the current
more central location future fighters may be more inclined to attend.  I
will go and see the site and write more later.  Thanks for offering the
forum.

Lady Francesca Laviana Sansovino