ST - Feedback on moving fighter practice?

Mordock von Rugen mordockvonrugen at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 5 22:33:36 PDT 2001

It's very large.  Not as big as Flagpole Hill, but certainly large enough
for joint war practices.

Don't know how often the pavilion is used by other parties on Sundays -
we'll just have to see.

It's a public park, so if nobody has the pavilion reserved then it's open
for use.  If the pavilion is reserved, the park is still open for use.  The
pavilion isn't really the most important thing - what's most important is
the wide-open flat ground, the good restrooms, and the enclosure for the
kids.

The park is 1/4 mile north on Kelley from the intersection of Kelley and
Keller Springs, on the right as you go north.  Sorry, I forgot to put that
in my original post.

Dux